Name:
Location: Long Valley, New Jersey, United States

Born and raised in Northern New Jersey and licensed to practice Chiropractic since 1968 (48 years) in Florida and New Jersey, Go to www.drbarbier.com, www.barbierchiropracticoffice.com, www.twitter.com/DrBarbier. Experienced: as an advocate in family law for over 12 years being involved with about 8,000 people by phone, in writing or personally and also as a member of the State of New Jersey Commission on Child Support from 1984-1986; with land surveying for 10 years; with the limosine business for 21 years; and with the promotions,conventions and conference planning business for over 40 year; and as a producer in the theater in the later part of the 1970's. At the present time in the process of writing books :(1) about the legal system;(2) about the fathers' rights movement; (3) about the limousine business; (4) my insights; (5) Chiropractic (6)survival comple . Litigated with lawyers and Pro Se. Over the past 40 years litigated Pro Se in the State and Federal Courts many times on numerous issues. The only place not argued Pro Se is the United States Supreme Court.

Monday, February 07, 2005

30 Day Leave

About a month ago I had another set back in my life which is the reason there has not been anything written on this Blog. I am in the process of reorganizing my priorties. Through my sources of information, because of
some of my legal endeavors and politics there are those that are TRYING to wear me down.

I feel like a soldier on a 30 day leave resting my body and mind and spirit and preparing to move on to the future.

Yogi Berra said "It ain't over till it's over". I believe " it ain't over till it's over" and then some.

My Dad use to have a plaque in his office which stated "Don't take life to seriously, you will never get out of it alive".

My Dad also had two points he always said: "Time is of the essence" and "If in your heart you believe you are right, fight".

Therefore I am transpozing all legal matters into the concept of a game and as of now in one case I just finished the first quarter of a football game that may take 4 years. Three other cases are going to be filed shortly.

I remember when I was going to the University of Buffalo there was a student from Brooklyn, New York that played chess with 20 people at the same time and he won every game. The way I visualize things I will be facing about 20 law firms
before the end of this year.