Name:
Location: Long Valley, New Jersey, United States

Born and raised in Northern New Jersey and licensed to practice Chiropractic since 1968 (48 years) in Florida and New Jersey, Go to www.drbarbier.com, www.barbierchiropracticoffice.com, www.twitter.com/DrBarbier. Experienced: as an advocate in family law for over 12 years being involved with about 8,000 people by phone, in writing or personally and also as a member of the State of New Jersey Commission on Child Support from 1984-1986; with land surveying for 10 years; with the limosine business for 21 years; and with the promotions,conventions and conference planning business for over 40 year; and as a producer in the theater in the later part of the 1970's. At the present time in the process of writing books :(1) about the legal system;(2) about the fathers' rights movement; (3) about the limousine business; (4) my insights; (5) Chiropractic (6)survival comple . Litigated with lawyers and Pro Se. Over the past 40 years litigated Pro Se in the State and Federal Courts many times on numerous issues. The only place not argued Pro Se is the United States Supreme Court.

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Baby Changing Stations

Every time I go into a public toilet whether it is in a library or airport and I look at the baby changing stations I begin to think back almost 30 years and I think of a pediatrician by the name of Dr. Robert Fay, who was a member of Equal Rights For Fathers of New York. Dr Fay, if I remember correctly practiced in central New York in the Finger Lakes Region.

When the Board of Directors of Equal Rights for Fathers, of which Dr. Fay was one, would give input to resolving the child custody problems in the United States, Dr. Fay would always mention this idea he had about putting some kind of equipment in toilets to make it easier for parents to change their children.

I have no idea if my one time friend and associate has anything to do with the many different varieties of baby changing stations, but, I cannot help but think how he use to talk about this idea in the early 1980's. I have not seen or heard from him in over 25 years but every time I look at a baby changing station I believe he may have had an impact on its production as well as the impact he had in helping to try to balance the custody laws in New York and the United States.

Labels: