Name:
Location: Long Valley, New Jersey, United States

Born and raised in Northern New Jersey and licensed to practice Chiropractic since 1968 (48 years) in Florida and New Jersey, Go to www.drbarbier.com, www.barbierchiropracticoffice.com, www.twitter.com/DrBarbier. Experienced: as an advocate in family law for over 12 years being involved with about 8,000 people by phone, in writing or personally and also as a member of the State of New Jersey Commission on Child Support from 1984-1986; with land surveying for 10 years; with the limosine business for 21 years; and with the promotions,conventions and conference planning business for over 40 year; and as a producer in the theater in the later part of the 1970's. At the present time in the process of writing books :(1) about the legal system;(2) about the fathers' rights movement; (3) about the limousine business; (4) my insights; (5) Chiropractic (6)survival comple . Litigated with lawyers and Pro Se. Over the past 40 years litigated Pro Se in the State and Federal Courts many times on numerous issues. The only place not argued Pro Se is the United States Supreme Court.

Monday, July 13, 2009

Do With Your Life That Matters

This past Saturday July 11, 2009 I participated in the Rashad Baker Football Camp/Community Health Fair at the Rutgers University Athletic Field in Camden, New Jersey. I was asked to be there to do Posture and Scoliosis Screening. This was the 5th Annual Rashad Baker Football Camp/Community Heath Fair. It is wonderfull what he is doing to help the children in the inner city to give them structured discipline and positive motivation and to try to help implement a feeling of accomplishment in these children so they could do positive things in their life.
There was approximately 350 to 375 people age 5 on to adults that were involved in the football camp. I enjoyed watching these children from the inner city go through the various exercises and seeing the feeling of satisfaction on their faces.

My associate and others close to me said I was wasting my time driving almost 100 miles to donate my time and energy to something that I was supposedly not going to get anything. Some people do just not understand, but, just being there, doing posture screening , watching these kids participate and being a part of the potential growth and positive energy exemplified by those present was assimilated through everyone present with a general feeling of satisfaction on all, including me.

I know I felt better for being there and will be there again next year if the director of the program desires me to be there.

I believe the overall theme of the program, in my opinion is the give the children participating the feeling that IT IS NOT WHERE YOUR FROM BUT WHAT YOU DO WITH YOUR LIFE THAT MATTERS.

Labels: