Name:
Location: Long Valley, New Jersey, United States

Born and raised in Northern New Jersey and licensed to practice Chiropractic since 1968 (48 years) in Florida and New Jersey, Go to www.drbarbier.com, www.barbierchiropracticoffice.com, www.twitter.com/DrBarbier. Experienced: as an advocate in family law for over 12 years being involved with about 8,000 people by phone, in writing or personally and also as a member of the State of New Jersey Commission on Child Support from 1984-1986; with land surveying for 10 years; with the limosine business for 21 years; and with the promotions,conventions and conference planning business for over 40 year; and as a producer in the theater in the later part of the 1970's. At the present time in the process of writing books :(1) about the legal system;(2) about the fathers' rights movement; (3) about the limousine business; (4) my insights; (5) Chiropractic (6)survival comple . Litigated with lawyers and Pro Se. Over the past 40 years litigated Pro Se in the State and Federal Courts many times on numerous issues. The only place not argued Pro Se is the United States Supreme Court.

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

THE DRAGONFLY

Yesterday,
While sitting patiently drinking my cafe,
IT hovered over my vehicle back and forth,
To and fro and round and round.

I opened my windows to drive to the gym,
Two and a half hours spent at the gym.

I opened my windows to drive to work,
A half hour till I parked .

To my surprise when exiting my vehicle,
IT was hovering over my vehicle,
Back and forth, to and fro, round and round.

For over four hours it stayed with me,
Over 25 miles and three stops.

In retrospect I can recall,
My Wendy's gift to Mimi,
Placed in the yard, next to the well,
At the entrance to my home,
On top of a pole five feet high.
Was THE DRAGONFLY.


Copyright: July 27, 2010 Joseph Assumption Barbier. DC

Labels: