Name:
Location: Long Valley, New Jersey, United States

Born and raised in Northern New Jersey and licensed to practice Chiropractic since 1968 (48 years) in Florida and New Jersey, Go to www.drbarbier.com, www.barbierchiropracticoffice.com, www.twitter.com/DrBarbier. Experienced: as an advocate in family law for over 12 years being involved with about 8,000 people by phone, in writing or personally and also as a member of the State of New Jersey Commission on Child Support from 1984-1986; with land surveying for 10 years; with the limosine business for 21 years; and with the promotions,conventions and conference planning business for over 40 year; and as a producer in the theater in the later part of the 1970's. At the present time in the process of writing books :(1) about the legal system;(2) about the fathers' rights movement; (3) about the limousine business; (4) my insights; (5) Chiropractic (6)survival comple . Litigated with lawyers and Pro Se. Over the past 40 years litigated Pro Se in the State and Federal Courts many times on numerous issues. The only place not argued Pro Se is the United States Supreme Court.

Thursday, January 14, 2010

WHITELINE SYNDROME

September 1987 I was driving a limousine 20 Hours per day 7 days per week for about 5 months. I only received about 4 hours of sleep per day. One night while I was sleeping my wife at that time nudged me to wake me up. She said "Joe,look what you are doing" I said "What". She said "look what you are doing". I was totally shocked when I realized what I was doing. I was sitting in the bed with my hands in front of me in the maner of holding a steering wheel of a motor vehicle. This prooved to me that I was driving while I was sleeping and may have been sleeping while I was driving (Whiteline Syndrome). As a result thereof I cut my work schedule down to 6 days and took vacations more frequently. The point of this article is to not push yourself to hard and to make sure you have balance in your life.

Whiteline Syndrome also is indicated when a person has been driving for extended periods of time and has a tendency to stare at the line while driving which eventually will cause the person to doze off and could possibly hurt himself or others.

Labels: