Name:
Location: Long Valley, New Jersey, United States

Born and raised in Northern New Jersey and licensed to practice Chiropractic since 1968 (48 years) in Florida and New Jersey, Go to www.drbarbier.com, www.barbierchiropracticoffice.com, www.twitter.com/DrBarbier. Experienced: as an advocate in family law for over 12 years being involved with about 8,000 people by phone, in writing or personally and also as a member of the State of New Jersey Commission on Child Support from 1984-1986; with land surveying for 10 years; with the limosine business for 21 years; and with the promotions,conventions and conference planning business for over 40 year; and as a producer in the theater in the later part of the 1970's. At the present time in the process of writing books :(1) about the legal system;(2) about the fathers' rights movement; (3) about the limousine business; (4) my insights; (5) Chiropractic (6)survival comple . Litigated with lawyers and Pro Se. Over the past 40 years litigated Pro Se in the State and Federal Courts many times on numerous issues. The only place not argued Pro Se is the United States Supreme Court.

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

The Truth Always Prevails!!!

About seven weeks ago I was on my way home and I stopped for something to eat at the Pompton Queen Diner in Pompton Plans, New Jersey at 1:45 A.M. I was sitting at the counter eating my food when in comes a real estate lady and sits three seats to my right. I talk to everybody and after a few moments I started a conversation with her. She said she sells real estate and I told her I was a Chiropractor. We gave each other our business cards. When she saw my name she commented that my name was very familiar. I told her where I used to practice. She told me where she practiced and lived. I told her my first wife used to live in the town she lives in. Then she commented that she knew me and out of nowhere comes the comment "She doesn't want you to see your kids because she is afraid you are going to tell them the truth, because she feels guilty."

On advice from professionals I have tried to conduct my life by moving forward and staying out of the maze from the past. I find it interesting that after 25 to 30 years someone very innocently tells me what I have known for years and what I stated to the Courts 25 to 30 years ago.

God is Beautifull!!!