Name:
Location: Long Valley, New Jersey, United States

Born and raised in Northern New Jersey and licensed to practice Chiropractic since 1968 (48 years) in Florida and New Jersey, Go to www.drbarbier.com, www.barbierchiropracticoffice.com, www.twitter.com/DrBarbier. Experienced: as an advocate in family law for over 12 years being involved with about 8,000 people by phone, in writing or personally and also as a member of the State of New Jersey Commission on Child Support from 1984-1986; with land surveying for 10 years; with the limosine business for 21 years; and with the promotions,conventions and conference planning business for over 40 year; and as a producer in the theater in the later part of the 1970's. At the present time in the process of writing books :(1) about the legal system;(2) about the fathers' rights movement; (3) about the limousine business; (4) my insights; (5) Chiropractic (6)survival comple . Litigated with lawyers and Pro Se. Over the past 40 years litigated Pro Se in the State and Federal Courts many times on numerous issues. The only place not argued Pro Se is the United States Supreme Court.

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

REALLY or NOT

I do not believe in what I am about to write especially at this religious time of the year for many religions, but it is interesting, and at times I cannot believe how accurate he was -but there is a caveat- HE told me not to tell anyone.

In the late 1970's, late 1977 early 1978 I went to an astrologer- physic. At that time I was going through a divorce with my first wife. This astrologer-physic was physically handicapped and regarded by professionals in Northern New Jersey as being very good and reliable.

He made out an astrological chart for me, which I still have. He told me that I would divorce the lady that I was married too. He said I would meet someone else and I would marry her in the not to distant future. Then he said he thought I already met her. I commented to him that I did not meet anyone that I was interested in. He commented again that he was confident that I had already met her. I did not know what he was talking about at the time but I realized afterwards that I met my second wife in August 1976 after she finished bowling. He further commented that she wasn't going to live to long. Mimi and I married in 1979.

He further said at the time that I was going to become nationally known for something I am going to do.

He commented that I would meet another woman after a few years, we would get married and she would die within a year of the marriage. ( I am not married and after thinking of what he said and watching my wife die I don''t think I could bear seeing another woman pass on). Both my mother and my wife Mimi died in my arms and it is a lot of weight to carry.)

He further commented after the third lady I marry dies my first wife will die.

He further said that when I am seventy or there abouts I will meet a very young woman, I will be financially secure we will marry and we will have three children of our own and I will live to ____.

Like I say REALLY or NOT. I thought it was up to FREE WILL and the GOD of Abraham, Abrahm, Ibraham.

Labels: