Name:
Location: Long Valley, New Jersey, United States

Born and raised in Northern New Jersey and licensed to practice Chiropractic since 1968 (48 years) in Florida and New Jersey, Go to www.drbarbier.com, www.barbierchiropracticoffice.com, www.twitter.com/DrBarbier. Experienced: as an advocate in family law for over 12 years being involved with about 8,000 people by phone, in writing or personally and also as a member of the State of New Jersey Commission on Child Support from 1984-1986; with land surveying for 10 years; with the limosine business for 21 years; and with the promotions,conventions and conference planning business for over 40 year; and as a producer in the theater in the later part of the 1970's. At the present time in the process of writing books :(1) about the legal system;(2) about the fathers' rights movement; (3) about the limousine business; (4) my insights; (5) Chiropractic (6)survival comple . Litigated with lawyers and Pro Se. Over the past 40 years litigated Pro Se in the State and Federal Courts many times on numerous issues. The only place not argued Pro Se is the United States Supreme Court.

Saturday, October 15, 2005

Mimi My Wife (Written January 1, 2002)

The following poem was written on January 1, 2002 about five weeks after my wife died. I just found it again recently. In looking back in retrospect at the words I wrote then I feel that I cannot have any anger because of some of the things that have happend in my life and in business and in the country. It is better to take the "Road Not Taken" or to give and help rather than harbor bitterness and anger. This is part of my life except where there may be legal proceedings.

Mimi My Wife (Written January 1, 2002)

Twenty-five years of my life,
Forty percent of my life,
My Heart belongs to you,
My Mind belongs to you,
My Spirit belongs to you.

You have been the calmer of my life,
You taught me patience,
You taught me restraint,
You showed me tenderness,
You helped me grow into Spiritual Love.

You gave me peace,
You gave me happiness,
You gave me unending Love,
You never nagged or argued,
In 25 years we only argued once.

I feel empty like an egg shell with nothing,
Your wishes are my life,
In your art I find you,
In your art I feel you,
In your art there is you.


Copyright 2005: Joseph Assumption Barbier

Labels: