Name:
Location: Long Valley, New Jersey, United States

Born and raised in Northern New Jersey and licensed to practice Chiropractic since 1968 (48 years) in Florida and New Jersey, Go to www.drbarbier.com, www.barbierchiropracticoffice.com, www.twitter.com/DrBarbier. Experienced: as an advocate in family law for over 12 years being involved with about 8,000 people by phone, in writing or personally and also as a member of the State of New Jersey Commission on Child Support from 1984-1986; with land surveying for 10 years; with the limosine business for 21 years; and with the promotions,conventions and conference planning business for over 40 year; and as a producer in the theater in the later part of the 1970's. At the present time in the process of writing books :(1) about the legal system;(2) about the fathers' rights movement; (3) about the limousine business; (4) my insights; (5) Chiropractic (6)survival comple . Litigated with lawyers and Pro Se. Over the past 40 years litigated Pro Se in the State and Federal Courts many times on numerous issues. The only place not argued Pro Se is the United States Supreme Court.

Friday, December 15, 2006

Reaction Without Being Printed-!!!

Yesterday while in a diner in New Jersey eating my dinner I was harrased by a person and his waitress cohort in the presents of an Elizabeth Police officer. These two individuals are, in my opinion, apparently are aware I am writing a book on the limo business and that some of the people in that area may be mentioned. I believe , and from sources of information I have , they may be upset or nervous because of the can of worms it may bring forth.

There have been allegations that this particular person has had something to do with my personal life by interfering in a relationship with one of the ladies I have dated and he thinks it bothers me but it doesn't. I think it bothers him that is why he has to harras me. Throughout the course of the past year this particular person has been trying to get me to loose my cool numerous times. A very prominent business man in the area concerned has told me to not change my lifestyle for anybody the persons concerned are miserable and, they are trying by projectiing their missery on me, to make me miserable. Huh Huh - this petty stuff from petty people is nothing compared to some of the things that have happened in my life.

Labels: