Brief Perspective on the Law
2. The Constitution
3. Administrative Law (Federal and State)
4. Congressional Law
5. Federal Law
6. State Law
7. County Law
8. Municiple Law
9. The Law of each House
10. The law of the Streets
1. Theological Law - The majority of the people in this country believe in one religion or another and in the process of believing have to participate in the protocol(laws) of the particular religion whether a person is Judeo-Christian, Muslim, Hindu, Buddhist, Confucianist, Taoist or Zoroastian.
2. The Constitution is the law of this land as the Bible is the law to Judeo-Christians and the Qur'an is the law for Muslims, and, each other religion has its respective book.
3. Administrative Law - The President, Governors, County Executives and Administrative Judges can make decisions based on Administrative Laws.
4. Congressional Law are the laws set up by the Senate and House of Representatives to be signed by the President and to investigate where it deems necessary.
5. Federal Law is based on the Constitution, Federal Case Law and laws passed by Congress.
6. State Law are laws passed by each respective state legislature and by case law in each state court.
7. County Law are laws made by respective county executives or freeholders.
8. Municiple Law are the laws governing each town, city, borough or township.
9. The Law of each House - for a home to be a home there must be some order or rules of a house, if not, there is chaos and a disfunctional family.
10, The Law of the Streets (Society) are unwritten laws of society dealing with business and personal relationships.
Therefore, because of the complex legal system in America, there are many times one system or form of law will contradict or interfere with another form or system of law. Between the theological, complex legal system and societal laws what kind of an effect is this having on our society?